The theme of CATE 2018’s Convention is With Literacy and Justice for All. How are the concepts of literacy and justice linked in your own day-to-day teaching?
Deadline for submissions: August 31, 2017
First Place: One basic registration to CATE 2018 in San Diego, plus publication in California English and on CATEweb.org.
Second Place: One CATE membership, plus publication in California English and on CATEweb.org.
Directions for submitting the entry:
- Include writer’s name, address, phone number, school and district, and email address.
- Articles limited to 1500 words.
- The deadline for submission is August 31, 2017.
- Email manuscripts formatted in Microsoft Word to email@example.com.
- Click on the Contest and Awards tab to read previous winners’ essays at CATEweb.org.